There is one very rare case where the baby was born alive, and continued to get stronger each day like a normal baby, her name was Aviator De Crisis, she was born in Brazil, The parents found out that there child had Encyclical, the doctors explained sat them down and continued to explain how their baby was not going to live. She had complications, her brain wasn’t formed and was exposed. She stayed two days in the incubator and on her third she was already in her hospital bed, breathing by herself, starting to be bottle fed. Nevertheless, she couldn’t eave the hospital.

During those difficulties, however, she surprised everybody with her will to live and incredible want to recover. After four months at the hospital, there was the possibility of a surgery to reconstruct her cranium, which successfully took place on May 1 9, 2010. One month after that, Aviator was finally released from the hospital and went home, healthy, breathing by herself, without the need of a feeding-tube, and full of life. This is the only case I could find of this happening. Cot 31, 2012 11:37 PM by David Oratorio “Miracle” child born without brain dies in Pueblo

Hire a custom writer who has experience.
It's time for you to submit amazing papers!

order now

A family in Pueblo is remembering the life of a little boy was considered a medical miracle. Nicholas Coke has died. He’s the three year old was born without a brain. Nicholas had encyclical, meaning he was only born with a brain stem. Most babies with that condition are still born or die shortly after birth. But Nicholas lived a remarkable life. Some of the final images of Nicholas Coke show him smiling at a pumpkin patch. “He Was laughing because he thought it was funny that we couldn’t get him to stay still enough to roll off the pumpkins. ,” said Sherries Shut, Nicholas’ grandmother.

Shut believes Nicholas recently caught a virus. Early this morning she sensed something was wrong. ‘i.e. woke up this morning around six. He was breathing really really bad,” said Shut. Nicholas eventually stopped breathing. They gave him C. P. R. , but after the third try Nicholas was gone. “They told us no more, let him go. So he died at 1 2:40 today. Peacefully,” said Shut. The doctors never expected Nicholas to live longer than a few hours. We last spoke to his mother Sheens in July. “l think the love and caring that everyone gives him is making him stronger and making him live longer,” said Sheens Coke.